SAP Fiori is the new user experience (UX) for SAP Software and it represents Personalized, Responsive, and Simple consumer-grade user experience for enterprise-wide engagement across lines of business, tasks, devices.
When combined with the power of the SAP HANA platform, SAP Fiori delivers unmatched responsiveness. SAP solutions, such as our SAP Business Suite applications, use SAP Fiori UX to provide a personalized and role-based user experience for enterprise-wide engagement across lines of business. It provides optimal usability on multiple devices for the best business interactions and ease of use. Now SAP users can enjoy the real-time user experience.
It provides optimal usability on multiple devices for the best business interactions and ease of use. Now SAP users can enjoy the real-time user experience.
Our SAP Fiori Implementation service highlights
- Free Fiori assessment that enables us to validate the infrastructure required to run Fiori apps and quick deployment for fixed cost and time.
Key Value Drivers
- Support for multiple devices whether you are using a desktop PC, Tablet, or Smartphone.
- Role-based authentication and authorization.
- Equipped for mobile enablement.
- Rapidly design, build, and deploy SAP Fiori apps for browsers and mobile devices with embedded tools, such as the SAP Web IDE toolkit, for the end-to-end development process based on SAPUI5.
- Run analytical SAP Fiori apps and fact sheets on SAP’s powerful in-memory database platform.
- Fast and Simple to Implement become operational within weeks, quick time to value and cost of Implementation.
- Consumer-Grade user experience for the most commonly used business scenarios in SAP and supports multiple devices.
- SAP Fiori provides Hundreds of apps to simplify business daily tasks and drive enterprise wise productivity.
- Easy to adopt and integrate it into your existing SAP systems.
- Reduce training, support costs and minimize user errors.